- Date: September 22nd 2018
- Location: Rovereto
- Start time: 2 pm
- Start location: Via Tartarotti
- Time Limit: 3.30h
- Finish time: 5.30 pm
- Distance: 20 km
- Obstacles: 26 (13 obstacles for each lap)
- Requirements: to be 18 years old or older (provided you are of full age upon event day) + the medical certificate for not competitive running (DM 24/04/2013, GU 20/07/2013)
21/22 SEPTEMBER PROGRAM
The StrongmanRun Village will be located in Rovereto in Piazza Achille Leoni and will be open starting from Friday 21 September at 4.00 pm with the following program:
- 4.00 – 10.00 pm: Start number and start bag pick-up
- from 8.00 pm: StrongParty with Luca Asta DJ's music
- 9.00 am – 1.00 pm: Start number and start bag pick-up
- 12.30 pm: Mask Contest – the most original costumes will start in the front row!
- 2.00 pm: Start of the race
- 4.30 pm: Awardings
- 8.00 pm: StrongParty with Luca Asta DJ's music
- Online: click here (till Friday September 21 at 11.59 pm). Payment with credit card, Visa-Mastercard circuit
- OnSite: at the StrongmanRun Village in Rovereto only Friday 21 and Saturday 22 September
- Individual registration: 50€ (from 01/08/2018)
- Promo Team 10: for each team, upon reaching 10 members, the enrollment system will automatically re-credit each participant of the team 10% of the registration fee on their credit card used for payment. The operation will be repeated for every 10 strongmanrunnners registered in the same team
The registration includes:
- the starter kit with the start number and partner presents
- bag deposit service
- public-liability and personal injury insurance
- refreshments on the race course and at the arrival
And, passing the finish line, as a gift the finisher medal and the one and only StrongmanRun Italia technical t-shirt!
Rovereto can be reached:
- By car, both coming from north and south, Autostrada 22 – Autostrada del Brennero leads directly to Rovereto. The exits Rovereto sud, Lago di Garda Nord e Rovereto Nord allow you to quickly reach the city centre.
- By train, the Rovereto station is on the Bologna-Brennero Line with many trains coming from Italy and abroad. The station is a few hundred meters from the city centre and the start of the race area.
- By plane, the nearest airport is Verona Catullo, where bus lead to Verona Porta Nuova railway station and from there, by train, to Rovereto.